Thomas A. Brown, M.A., L.L.P.
- Limited Licensed Psychologist – Over 25 years of professional experience.
- SCERTS trained
- Former Certified Relationship Development Intervention® Program Consultant
- Director of Psychology – Macomb-Oakland Regional Center, Inc.
- Extensive experience with adults with developmental disabilities and mental illness.
- Extensive experience with children and adults with autism.
- Extensive psychotherapy experience treating children, families, and adults.
- Consultant to juvenile/probate court and children's day treatment program.
- Extensive experience designing humane and gentle teaching treatment plans.
- International speaker on designing humane treatment plans.
- Successful grant writing skills – Total grant awards to date $60,000.
- Chairperson, Peer Review Grievance Committee – Macomb-Oakland Regional Center, Inc.
Psychologist, Limited Licensed – State of Michigan #6301002478
Master of Arts – Clinical Psychology – John F. Kennedy University, Orinda, California
Bachelor of Science – Psychology – Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Post Graduate Education
Child and Adult Clinical Neuropsychology – Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan
Health Care Administration – Central Michigan University, Mt. Pleasant, Michigan
Akathesia In A Dually Diagnosed Client. Behavior Management Quarterly, Vol. 2, No. 1 and 2, 1986, p. 44-47.
Toilet Training In An Individual With Neurogenic Bladder, Spina Bifida, and Severe Mental Retardation. Behavior Management Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 4, 1990, p. 209-217.
Informed Consent and Risk Management. Behavior Management Quarterly, Vol. 6, No. 4, 1990, p. 209-217.
Nationally Certified Psychologist – Professional Psychologist Certification Board
Meritorious Service Award – United States Air Force – Civil Air Patrol “for a duty of great responsibility.”